We have the privilege of organizing many national and international seminars to our credit. Many dignitaries and intellectuals have attended and contributed papers during the course of different seminars. Just to name a few, Prof A.L. Basham, Prof. Hermann Kulke, Dr. Kapila Vatsvayan, Mr. Ananda Kausalayan, Dr. W. Handke, Dr. K.R. Norman, Dr. S.R.Das, Prof. Satyawati Sulleiman, Prof. Lewis, Mr. James Beverige, Dr. D. C. Sircar, Dr. Heinzmode , Miss. A. Eschmann etc., have attended and contributed their papers in different Seminars.
- Buddhism & Jainism
- Folk Culture
- Societies in Transition : Alternative for the Future
- Gandhi & Modern Times
- Comparative Religion & Challenges of the Present
- Environment & 21st Century
- Tribal Culture in a Changing World
- Rethinking Indian Culture Challenges & Responses
- Celebration of the Cuttack City Millennium
- Issues of Population Stabilization and Development
State Level Seminar
Seminar on Pragmatism, Spirituality & Social Theorizing
On19th March, 2017 we organized a seminar on Pragmatism, Spirituality and Social Theorizing: Confucianism, Vedanta and the Contemporary Challenges of Planetary Conversations in Collaboration with Prof. Ananta Kumar Giri of Madras Institute of Development Studies.